About Me

13:27

I've tried and failed at blogging so many times now, and by failed I mean forgetting my password or forgetting my email address or a combination of both. I so want to have a nice creative blog to love and to hold, so here I am again trying to be a blogger. My new job, however fabulous it is has me missing my creative streak, and I need an outlet to talk about me, myself and the material products I am loving/buying or again, the combination of the two. Since I am trying to do this properly this time, I thought I would start off with an About Me tag. 

Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks? Well, I hate coffee - so it would be a regular tea or a berry cherry ice drink of some sorts!
  2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? I live in my Topshop Joni jeans.
3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? I can sleep at the drop of the hat. Any place, any time, any noises. It's my party trick - at really boring parties.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die… Happy, married & living the dream.
  5. What’s one food you cannot live without?  Currently, avacardo on toast. But this changes every day.
  6. What quote/phrase do you live by? Everything happens for a reason.
 7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? God, anything by Justin Beiber at the moment. I am not lying when I say his new album is not repeat!
 8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? Casual.. I try to stay on trend but I love being comfortable in big sweatshirts and trainers!
 9. Favourite number? 12.
10. Two Hobbies? Sleeping & Shopping.
11. Two Pet Peeves?  Faffers & drama queens.
  12. Guilty Pleasures? I do like a good colouring book... 

E. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe