3 FAVOURITE CHEAP RESTAURANTS IN LONDON

11:49

One of my favourite things to do on the weekend is go out for a really nice meal and I wanted to share my favourite places to eat in central London, that you might just not of heard of yet! 

Roti Chai - W1H 6HS

For Indian food lovers, this is the place to go! The upstairs restaurant offers a fantastic selection of Indian street food inspired dishes, that are all to die for. You want to order a few dishes (they're quite small) and share among the group. 

Top Dish: Chicken Lollipops.

Polpo - Various locations around London

The most amazing tapas style Italian food you will ever eat! This is currently my favourite restaurant. Again, it's an order a selection and share kind-of job. There has not been one thing that I have ordered that I have not liked. Please check this place out!

Top Dish: Steak, mushroom & rocket. 

Sushi Salsa - NW1 7BY

Sushi Salsa is such a great place for sushi lovers. If, like me, you love sushi but hate how expensive it is everywhere - give Sushi Salsa a try! They offer a all-you-can-eat sushi option for around £20 each. This offers, basically unlimited amounts of freshly prepared and delicious sushi. Plus the restaurant has sunken seating, which I love!

Top Dish: Spicy Salmon Skin Sushi

Where are your favourite places to eat in London? Let me know in the comments if you like this kind of post & I would love to share some more of my favs with you!

E.x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing!! Excited to try them out! :)

    Chrizzia xx http://www.thistledsoul.net/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe