LIFE: New Year's Eve & 2015 Summary

15:17

So, now we are in 2016. Is it just me or has the past year whizzed by way too fast? I've gained such great memories from 2015, but I'm also happy to leave some in the past. Sadly, I was working New Years Eve AND New Years Day (Boo!) so we settled on a Mexican Fiesta at home to welcome the new year in! And we didn't do this half-arsed, we went the whole hog. Tequila cocktail menu, nachos, burritos, tacos - you name it. Oh, and there was a dress code. Sparkles & Cigars. We did have our heart set on a 6ft inflatable cactus from Amazon, but the seller unfortunately did not do next day delivery...


So, I thought I would share my four favourite and proudest moments of 2015.


January - Paris
For Christmas 2014 my mum bought me and boyfriend a long weekend away in Paris just after New Year. It was so lovely to spend time together since I was living in Manchester most of last year. We explored, ate amazing food and generally had such an amazing time in such a beautiful city.

July - Graduation
In 2015 I graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a 2:1 in International Fashion Marketing! This was such a massive achievement for me and with four years in the making - I was so happy to set out in my cap and gown. 

July - New Job
Shortly before my graduation, I secured my first graduate job in Harrods. Looking to start a career in fashion this is such a massive step forward in the right direction and I can't wait to see where my career takes me in the next year.

August - North Cyprus
Me and my boyfriend go to North Cyprus every year (he is turkish cypriot) and after 3 years it's starting to feel like a home away from home. We go for 3 weeks to a month at a time and it's always beautifully hot. It's so nice to see friends and family over there and spend time together in the sun as we are both so busy back home. This year was extra special as we spent a couple of nights together in a 5* hotel - relaxing by the pool, getting massages and going out for fancy dinners.

2015 was great, but I'm determined to make 2016 even better! How did you celebrate the new year?

E. x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe