PROTEIN WORLD SLENDER BLENDER UPDATE

12:14

Continuing on from my last Protein World post regarding their weightloss collection I wanted to give a little update of things I've learnt from taking Protein World's Slender Blender Weightloss Collection.

So it's been about 2 weeks since I started this 'diet'. Let me firstly add that the meals I have been eating have not been particularly clean, but I've tried to make healthier decision (unless it's pizza, I have had pizza). Secondly, I have not been to the gym since taking these protein shakes. I could list you the one thousand excuses I tell myself everyday, but the honest answer is I have not had enough time & work is exhausting me. Thirdly, I technically haven't weight myself yet as I am without a set of scales at the moment! However, I always go off how I'm feeling any ways.. So let's go! 

1. Do not under any circumstances take the protein shake OR slender blender tablets after 3pm. This is very important, considering the amount of caffeine and green tea extract in these products they keep you wired, even if you don't feel it. I made the terrible mistake of having a protein shake for dinner the other night and was up till 3am. Seriously, take his stuff in the morning to make sure you burn it off! 

2. Use the Slender Blender pill dosage was a guideline - not bible. According to the label I should be taking 4 slender blender pills a day, I take 1. During my first week I was taking 2 a day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) and I was experiencing the worst headaches I've ever had. As I explained in my last post I do not have a lot of caffeine in my normal diet, so it must of come as quite a shock to my body. I cut it back down to one pill in the morning, which has stopped the headaches. I also take my height into account when taking weight loss pills etc. I'm 5ft tall so my body can't handle as bigger dosages as a normal sized human! 

That being said, these pills are a bit magic. They give me so much energy in the morning, and as I don't drink coffee I love it! Along with their ingredients (cayenne pepper etc) I can also expect that it's speeding up my metabolism - which I will never complain about! Despite the headaches I think it's important to take these pills when using the slender blender shake. You're obviously not eating as much as you usually do and these pills can really pick your energy back up when it starts to drop. Just make sure you adapt it to what works for you.

3. The shakes actually do fill you up. I've been having these shakes for breakfast and lunch almost everyday and I can honestly say they do fill me up. I use 200ml almond milk with 200ml water (add ice) and it keeps me going on all day. This could be because I'm busy or I'm tricking my mind into thinking I'm full up, but I think it's because it's tastes amazing - like a chocolate milkshake! 

4. I do feel slimmer! I haven't weighed myself but I'm feeling slimmer and my clothes definitely have more room. These shakes have also helped a lot with that horrible bloating feeling I had also been getting recently. 

5. I will re-purchase. I don't know if this product is going to give me my dream body but it does fit in really well with my lifestyle. Having a shake for breakfast not only sets me up for the day, but also keeps me full until lunch. I'm really enjoying using protein world & hoping my dedication will maintain.. And my dedication to going to the gym will kick in! 

If you're interested in finding out more or reading more about the ingredients etc. Visit Protein World's website: http://www.proteinworld.com/the-slender-blend.html 

*I do not own any images used in this post, however all words are my own.

Have you tried Protein World? Do you love it? Do you hate it? Let me know in the comments! 

E. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe