REECEY ROO'S NAIL ART BAR

08:40


As a huge fan of nail art, I finally blessed my nails with my first nail art manicure, and I am fully converted! A spontaneous trip to Oxford Circus led me and my dear friend into Topshop to get our nails done. Now, Topshop Oxford is a funny place. Not only is it the flagship store but it is also a mecca for all girl's caught off guard for a night out - you can literally get everything done under one roof. I'm talking zero to hero. Don't believe me? Outfit - obviously check. Nails - duh that's why you're here. Eyebrows - Blink Brow bar got you covered (review coming soon) 2 different hairdressers - check - what? you fancy getting a tattoo aswell? No problem! All in all, I recommend taking a trip to Topshop Oxford Circus regardless, but if you need something to push you over the edge keep reading about my new obsession Reecy Roos. 

 Turning up on a Monday afternoon we had no trouble walking straight in without an appointment. I would recommend making an appointment ahead of time though, as the lovely ladies were telling me that they can get extremely busy over Summer.. Halloween.. Valentine's Day.. just any holiday really! So we quickly sat down and starting choosing our colours and I had my gel varnish removed. I choose a Jasmin & Aladdin design on both my thumbs, as it was still funky but keeping the other fingers plain kept it subtle enough for work. The lady who did my nails filed down my nails and applied the gel polish, they recommend getting gel polish with nail art designs as it can then last up to 2 weeks. Before I even start on the tiny works on art on my thumbs - I am also loving the shape & colour of my 'plain' fingers. I have a oval shape on my fingers that I did not think my short nails could achieve - it looks fab! 



 Onto the design. This was hand painted by one very talented lady. I'm so happy with the design and the way it came out. The lady did tell me that obviously if I had fake nails they would of been able to include more detail - but for natural nails I don't think it could of come out any better! The only thing 

I wish was different about my experience is if they had some kind of book of designs we could choose from. There were a couple of picture frames with cool designs (I'm talking Drake, on your nail) but no other inspiration. The girls there advised we has a look on their Instagram page for further inspiration. 

 Have you ever had your nails done at Reecy Roos? Do you know what you would have done when you go? Let me know in the comments! 

  E.x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My other comment had a typo! Haha
    I am a massive nail art fan as well :) The detail looks absolutely amazing! Your hoody looks really comfy as well haha :)

    Angie xx
    Silk and Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe she did it all free hand! So impressive. Haha - thanks stolen off the boyfriend hehe xx

      Delete
  3. Such pretty nails, I wish I could do nail art like that hahah!

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe