MAC x HARRODS KINDA SEXY LIP PALETTE

04:04

When I stumbled across this beauty at work, I think it took me about 3.5 seconds to decide to buy it. Combining six of their most perfect matte lipsticks shades, MAC has made all of my matte lipstick dreams come true.




I'm currently obsessed with matte lip shades (thanks Kylie Jenner). I find that they look very flattering on and the staying power is usually better than a creamy lipstick. I'm also proud to say that I think I have mastered the art of applying matte lipstick and NOT letting it dry your lips out! (More on that soon).


This beautiful palette contains six matte lipsticks, including some cult classics (Lady Danger, Candy Yum Yum & Ruby Woo). I've been so desperate to try out some of these shades - so six in one seemed like a no brainer! The full list of colours included in this palette are:

Kinda Sexy - neutral pinky rose shade
All Fired Up - warm fushia shade
Lady Danger - bright coral red shade
Candy Yum Yum - bright fushia pink shade
Ruby Woo - blue red shade  
Flat Out Fabulous - bright plum shade





Now, for the maths part and the actual reason on why this is the best idea ever. So, each matte lipstick costs £15.50. Meaning, if you were going to buy each individual lipstick in your palette your looking at spending £93. This palette costs £35 - a complete bargain!


I'd recommend this palette to any lipstick lover - or anyone that is looking to start growing their lipstick collection. The colours are varied enough that you can get different looks but also classic enough that they would look good on pretty much any skin tone.


The palette is available exclusively at Harrods (literally, the only place in the world you can buy it!)


What do you think of this palette idea? Let me know in the comments if you're going to purchase it!


E.x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. no way does this only cost £35! i think i would have bought it in 3.5 seconds too haha. the shades are all so pretty, especially as spring is coming up! *adds to my continuously growing wishlist*

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! Complete bargain! All the shades are so pretty as well, I can't recommend it enough! x

      Delete
  2. This looks like a nice palette!! The fact that you can also mix the colours up is a + for me haha! :)

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of trying an ombre lip shade with some of the colours! x

      Delete

Subscribe